The Occupational Therapy team at Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 6 and 7 Occupational Therapist in Harrow.
If successful, you will be working full-time hours from Monday to Friday.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will work independently and organise own work/caseload and be accountable for own professional actions.
Previous experience of working within the NHS is desirable for this role.
Position: Occupational Therapist
Banding: 6 and 7
Hours: Full time
Duration: 3-6 months contract
- HCPC registered
- Experience of working within the NHS.
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Refer a friend
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- B6 Biochemistry BMS - Blackburn
- Band 7 Respiratory Physiologist - Huntingdon
- Band 5 Respiratory Physiologist - Huntingdon
- Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist - Manchester
- B7 Advanced Paediatric Physiotherapist - London
- Community Pharmacist
- Band 6 Radiotherapist-Reading
- Band 7 Sonographer-Ipswich
- B6 Sleep Physiologist - Trafford General - Manchester
- B7 Echocardiographer - Royal Berkshire - Reading
- Band 7 DEXA Radiographer-Manchester
- B7 Cardiac Physiologist - Fairfield General - Bury
- Band 8a Cardiac Physiologist (EP) - London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Swansea
- Band 5-7 - Occupational Therapist - Manchester
- Band 6 Cardiac Physiologist - Cath Lab On Call - Taunton
- Cytologist - Central London - Permanent
- Medical Lab Assistant- Central London - Permanent
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist - Watford
- Band 6/7 Physiotherapist(Neuro) - London