New Industrial Manager €45k+ Dublin
Salary: Neg €45k+ with Company Vehicle
Full time Perm
The role of the Industrial Manager is to oversee the daily operations of the Industrial Cleaning Division
Please note a full driving licence is required for this role, as company vehicle is provided.
- To canvas and price work
- Manage all industrial and once off DOC related business.
- Recruit, induct, train, supervise staff with the support of the HR Manager
- Inspect company vehicles on a monthly basis as required and complete Vehicle audit forms
- Manage drivers, supervisors, and cleaning operatives.
- Delegate work daily as per job method statement, ensure staff sign method statements.
- Ensure the completion of jobs within the designated number of staff and within budget
- Call to sites to ensure work being done is as per client specification.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Jennifer today on 0858740854 or send your CV in complete confidence
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Project Manager (Construction / Mechanical)
- Internal Sales Exec - Great Salary (Window and Doors)
- Project Planner
- Building Services Engineer
- Apprentice Plumber
- Security Engineer
- Project Engineer
- CAD Technician
- Business Development Exec (Electronic Security)
- Project Manager (Construction / Mechanical Engineering)
- Handyman - Great Opportunity
- New Opportunity Management Accountant
- Field Sales Engineer
- Project Co-Ordinator
- Digital Construction Lead - Dublin
- Technical Sales / Business Development Manager
- Senior Electrical Building Design Engineer
- Design Manager
- Project Planner
- Security Engineer - Work Abroad