Due to company success and continued growth we are looking for a Credit Controller where you will be working as part of the credit control team, you will be monitoring debtors, keeping overdue balances to a minimum and assisting in the resolution of customer invoicing queries.
You will be a key point of contact for the business on any debtor related queries or issues.
You will be required to develop, maintain, and improve relationships with internal and external stakeholders, whilst maximising cash collections and maintaining minimal bad debt exposure.
The role is offered on a permanent basis, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm office based.
Main Responsibilities for the Credit Controller
- Be a key point of contact for the business on any debtor related queries or issues
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring of Debtor Accounts, flagging any consistent late payers, problem behaviours, missing information, and pro-active collection of overdue balances
- Regular customer account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and swift identification & resolution of queries/ongoing issues
- Ownership and full resolution of deducted amounts, debit notes, customer claims
- Providing detailed feedback on high-risk customers
- Identify and mitigate risk, highlighting any issues to the Finance Manager
- Enhanced focus on aged debt >90 days & customer deductions offset against remittances
- Work with the business to drive process improvement relating to cash collection and query resolution
Skills, Experience, Knowledge, Competencies for the Credit Controller
- Credit control experience within a commercial environment
- MS Office suite, with intermediate to intermediate Excel (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Administration and organisational skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving, and a proactive work ethic
The starting salary for the Credit Controller offered is up to £28,000
As a family business, well-being and happiness is important everyday life, you will be offered, subsidised food, free breakfasts, staff shop, social events, parking, well-being, health checks, sick pay, volunteering opportunities and more.
You are joining a fast paced organisation who offer a culture of talent management career progression, personal development plans and appraisals to keep you on track with your career journey.
If this position is of interest and you have the necessary required skills, please do apply online straight away as we would love to hear from you!
- Start: 01/09/2023
- Rate: £27000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits
- Location: Banbury, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Contact: Julie Purvis
- Tel: 01295 688851 / 07739464258
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-08-01 15:35:38 -
- View all Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
More Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Sales and Customer Service Advisor
- Service Coordinator
- Business Development Manager
- Receptionist Administrator
- Customer Service Advisor
- Lease Administrator
- Client Engagement Manager
- Senior Administrator
- Customer Sales Advisor
- Assistant Buyer
- Purchasing Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Customer Service Administrator
- Customer Service Officer
- Credit Control Team Leader
- Office Administrator
- Maintenance Technician
- Service Coordinator