My client- an experienced and reputable aerospace company are currently recruiting for an Aerospace sprayer due to expansion of the spraying division.
You will have former experience in a spraying ideally with a background in aerospace.
- Preparing parts for paint application
- Mixing Paint products in accordance with specification and quality requirements including viscositychecks where required.
- Applying paint scheme to components in accordance with specification controlled thickness requirements.
- Ensuring correct dwell times between coats and curing are observed.
- Completion of company system paint record data for applaicastion times, bath numbers and relevant job details.
- Stock control of used and expired product.
- supporting the management and shop supervisor in day to day running and production.
The role is full time Monday to Friday over 39 hours with an early finish on a Friday.
If interested please clcik apply alternatively please call Ian at Holt Engineering recruitment on 07734406996