Finance Manager - Leisure Group
Financial Controller – Leisure Group
Role: Financial Controller (must be AP specialist)
Location: Central London – Hybrid (Thur/Fri from home)
Salary: Up to £80,000
We are working with a unique business that features a range of technologies to deliver an immersive playful experience.
The business has recently secured funds to help its growth throughout 2024 with several sites in sight and is looking for a hands-on and dynamic finance manager to join its ever-evolving team.
The ideal candidate should have accountancy finance experience ideally in multi-currency organisations, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to exercise independent judgement when performing all duties of the role.
- Producing accurate financial reports / Management accounts and quarterly summaries for various companies and investors within the group.
- Implement and develop robust accounting processes for assigned entities and ensure compliance with controls.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
Follows accounting and tax laws and standards.
Investigates accounts payable issues as needed.
Builds relationships with vendors and colleagues.
Sets the accounts payable departmental budget.
Ensures payments are made accurately and on time.
Creates accounts payable processes and procedures.
The successful candidate.
- Accruals - the ability to set up schedules and processes.
- Must be fully qualified.
- Prepayments - review of Balance sheet / monthly invoices review/balance sheet reconciliation.
- Ability to manage AP reconciliations and clear up.
- Demonstrated skill in organising chaos and setting processes up.
- P&L - monitoring and allocation of costs to the correct cost centre
- Comfortable with variance analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to stick to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Balance sheet reconciliation experience.
- Experience with Xero.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity do apply today to begin a chat with Fabian, Talent Scout @ COREcruitment.com
COREcruitment are expert in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Assistant Hotel Manager - Head of Services
- HEAD CHEF
- Restaurant Manager
- Senior Project Manager - London - Up to 80,000 pa DOE
- Deputy General Manager - Monday to Friday - B&I - Contract Catering
- Sales & Events Manager- Unique London Venue
- Event Operations Manager
- Head Sommelier - Luxury Hotel - Ireland
- Key Account Manager
- Finance Director
- OTA Distribution & Revenue Manager - London
- Business Manager - Leisure Group / Non for profit
- Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Human Resources Director
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Director
- VP of Global Distribution - Hospitality Group
- Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie - Premium Restaurant - 35k
- Senior Sous Chef - 4-day week - 36k