Dentist Jobs in Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand.
Busy practice, superb equipment, high earnings, beautiful location / cultural hub.
High specification practice with superb equipment, Visa approved.
ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit a Dentist.
- Private Dental Practice
- Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand
- Beautiful South Island location, a cultural hub and heritage area, with well-kept parks and historic buildings
- Superb remuneration package, excellent earning potential
- Visa approved
- Relocation Contribution is available
- Busy role with a supportive team
- Up to full-time available - Monday to Friday (negotiable on days)
- Superb support and professional development with ongoing access to CPD, courses, and training
- Clinical freedom
- Excellent equipment
- Reference: NZ3028
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Dentist to join this fantastic dental team in Invercargill; a well-established practice that has been supporting the wider community for over 30 years.
This four-surgery dental practice is equipped with Adec and Sirona chairs, intraoral cameras, digital x-rays, a Morita Rotary system and OPG.
The practice has a superb and well-established team, including a dental hygienist to look after the patient's periodontal needs and a dental laboratory within five to ten minutes distance of the practice.
You'll be joining a team of experienced and friendly people while living in the beautiful South Island with easy access to some of the world's best scenic attractions!
The regional capital and commercial hub of Southland, Invercargill has been fondly dubbed as the "City of Water & Light", referring to the long summer daylight hours, frequent appearances of the Aurora Australis and the city's position by the Waihopai River estuary.
- Sprawling beautifully kept gardens, wildlife habitats, playgrounds & sports areas
- Numerous heritage buildings give the city a charming old-world quality
- Lively cafes, restaurants and bars
- The practice has car parking and is a short walk from Queens Park - Perfect for walks during your downtime!
Candidates will already be registered with the Dental Council of New Zealand (DCNZ) or you will be qualified from UK, Ireland, and Australia to ensure automatic registration.
The DCNZ accepts dental school qualifications from additional countries including USA, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia and others; please visit the DCNZ website for further information and to check if you are eligible.
Visa information: if you require a visa the clinic has a dedicated team who are experienced in arranging visas, they are licenced and approved.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.