Nursery Practitioner (Level 2 / 3) - Part Time
Nursery Practitioner (Level 2 / 3) - Part Time
Location: Streatham, South London
Salary: upto £21k + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a well established educational institution, fosters a nurturing environment for children during their foundational years.
As an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner, youll infuse creativity and boundless energy to enable child-centric, play-based learning.
* Supervise in compliance with company policy, Ofsted, and relevant legislation.
* Enforce nursery policies, procedures and implement effective practices for child interaction.
* Ensure childrens security and well-being.
* Aid in childrens care and learning under the room leaders guidance.
* Communicate with parents/guardians to involve them in child progress.
* Contribute to an annual activity program aligned with guidelines.
* Plan short-term and weekly activities for various abilities.
* Oversee individual child plans.
* Observe and record childrens progress, especially key children.
* Ensure compliance with room standards and ratios.
* Help organise parent meetings and open days.
* Prepare for OFSTED inspections and implement recommendations.
* Maintain regular communication with room leader for high standards.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Demonstrated experience with children aged 3 months to 5 years.
* Hold relevant Level 2 or 3 Childcare qualification.
* Understanding of Early Years Foundation Stage and curriculum.
* DBS certification
Good to have:
* Paediatric First Aid
* Food Safety & Hygiene
* Up to 7.5% pension contribution match.
* £50 annual skill development activity allowance.
* 22 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time).
* On-site breakfast, coffee, and snacks (Mon-Fri).
* Confidential counselling services available 365 days.
* Comprehensive job-related training.
* Access to Employee Benefits & Discount Portal (600+ offers).
* Paid flu jabs and annual eye tests.
* Assistance with DBS registration and paediatric first aid training.
Apply now to seize this great opportunity in a leading early education institution!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Vehicle Technician
- Mechanical Fitter / Assembler (Compressor, Valves, Pipework)
- Service Engineer (Electro-mechanical/ Infrared Imaging Systems)
- Architectural Technologist (Residential & Revit )
- Senior Architectural Technologist (Retail / Commercial)
- Production Technician (Soldering & opto-mechanical)
- Assembler/ Assembly Technician (Optico-Electro-Mechanical)
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer (FPGA/CPLD & Optoelectronics)
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer (SOC/Infrared Camera Products)
- Property Administrator
- Settings Out Engineer
- Sales Manager / Sales Engineer (Food Machinery)
- Room Manager (Nursery)
- Physiotherapist (Neurology)
- Physiotherapist (Neurology)
- Home Manager (Residential Childcare)
- Data Cabling/ Telecoms /Fibre Engineer (CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a)
- Room Manager / Room Leader (Nursery)
- Industrial Electrician (Machinery)
- Industrial Door Engineer / Roller Shutter