Band 8A - Pharmacist - Scunthorpe
The Pharmacy team at Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 8a Pharmacist in Scunthorpe.
The successful Pharmacist will be required to work full-time.
This role is available to start ASAP; the pay rate for this job is up to £35 per hour.
Typical duties include:
- Dispensing medications as prescribed by doctors and other medical professionals
- Reviewing prescriptions to ensure accuracy and to evaluate their suitability for the patient
- Providing information and advice about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage and proper storage
- Providing other health advice, such as guidance on stopping smoking
- Keeping records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, and registries of poisons, narcotics or controlled drugs
Relevant Pharmacy qualification
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Refer a friend
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- B6 Biochemistry BMS - Blackburn
- Band 7 Respiratory Physiologist - Huntingdon
- Band 5 Respiratory Physiologist - Huntingdon
- Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist - Manchester
- B7 Advanced Paediatric Physiotherapist - London
- Community Pharmacist
- Band 6 Radiotherapist-Reading
- Band 7 Sonographer-Ipswich
- B6 Sleep Physiologist - Trafford General - Manchester
- B7 Echocardiographer - Royal Berkshire - Reading
- Band 7 DEXA Radiographer-Manchester
- B7 Cardiac Physiologist - Fairfield General - Bury
- Band 8a Cardiac Physiologist (EP) - London
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Swansea
- Band 5-7 - Occupational Therapist - Manchester
- Band 6 Cardiac Physiologist - Cath Lab On Call - Taunton
- Cytologist - Central London - Permanent
- Medical Lab Assistant- Central London - Permanent
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist - Watford
- Band 6/7 Physiotherapist(Neuro) - London