Location: Margate, Kent
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a reputable law firm, seeks a Litigation Lawyer to join their team.
They specialise in property law, employment, probate, contracts, and commercial litigation.
You will manage diverse cases, draft legal documents, advocate in court, collaborate with the team, and uphold professionalism.
* Independently manage litigation cases: property, employment, probate, contracts, and commercial disputes.
* Create precise and clear court documents, witness statements, and legal briefs
* Collaborate on case strategies, conduct thorough investigations,
* Maintain high ethical and professional standards in all proceedings.
* At least 3+ years PQE as a Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive (CILEx) or in a similar role
* Expertise in property, employment, probate, contracts, and commercial litigation.
* Strong courtroom skills and proficiency in legal software.
* Competitive salary with flexible work options.
* Balance work and life with up to 40% remote work.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Room Manager / Room Leader (Nursery)
- Industrial Electrician (Machinery)
- Industrial Door Engineer / Roller Shutter
- Junior Accountant / Assistant Accountant
- Grinding Machine Operator / Grinder
- Nursery Manager
- New Homes Sales Negotiator
- Practice Accountant (Senior / Semi Senior)
- Trainee Accountant
- Payroll Administrator (Accountancy Firm)
- HGV Technician
- Solicitor / Legal Executive (Family Law)
- Audit and Accounts Senior (Accountancy Firm)
- Employment Partner
- CNC Turner (Food Processing Machinery)
- Accountant / Accounts Semi Senior (Accountancy)
- CAD Technician / Draughtsperson (Furniture & Joinery)
- Field Service Engineer (Coffee Machine)
- Extradition Lawyer/ Criminal Lawyer/ Duty Solicitor
- Business Development Executive (Telecom / IT products)