Senior Data Scientist
Our client is requiring an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join one of their product development teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Studies in computer science or a related scientific study (e.g.
- Experienced in Python and application knowledge with common ML libraries such as PyTorch, scikit-learn, Tensorflow and NLP frameworks such as NLTK, spaCy, LangChain
- Experienced along the entire Machine Learning (ML) pipeline - from data preparation to developing, evaluating and implementing ML algorithms
- Conceptual and practical familiarity with advanced models such as deep learning neural networks and pre-trained text embedding models as well as vector databases
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Cavendish (Recruitment) Professionals Ltd are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe that inclusivity begins with the candidate experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of, gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Quantity Surveyor
- Office Administrator
- Senior Site Manager
- SAP MM Consultant
- SAP PP/DS Consultant
- Construction Buyer
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Project Manager
- CAD Technician - Dry Lining/SFS
- Labourer with Traffic Marshall ticket
- Inhouse SAP SD/MM Consultant (W/M/D)
- SAP FI/CO Berater/in (m/w/d)
- SAP Projektleiter (W/M/D)
- Senior SAP EWM Consultant (m/f/d)