Project Administrator - long term role
- Project Administrator / Secretary
- £15 per hour - £19 per hour PAYE
- 12 month temporary contract starting ASAP - very likely to extend
- Role based in Farnborough
- Hybrid working 3 days a week in Farnborough offices and the rest remote working
We are looking for 3 x experienced Project Administrator / Secretary to join a global Construction and Engineering company based in Farnborough.
Our client has fantastic offices with great facilities including free parking, Costa Coffee on-site and a lovely subsidised restaurant that has just all been re-furbished.
This role is working a 9 day fortnight; you will work Monday to Friday one week and complete 44 hours and every alternate week you will work 36 hours and work Monday to Thursday meaning you have every alternate Friday off.
The role is working 3 days a week on-site at their Farnborough offices and 2 days remotely per week.
We are looking for an experienced and successful Project Administrator / Secretary who is confident and able to work within a busy team and support on a new upcoming Project with a start date of End of Sept 2023.
Even though this contract has an initial term of 12 months it's very likely to extend as this project will be running for up to 8 years.
You will need to have excellent MS Office skills and excellent Project Support experience.
You will need advanced Word skills as you will be formatting large complex documents on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will come from either Oil & Gas or Construction/Engineering background and if you've supported projects based in the Middle East before that would be amazing!
Duties for the role will include:
- Provide all relevant administrative support on a one-to-one basis or as required
- Be the focal point within the team to assist with all administrative requirements as and when requested
- General correspondence and maintaining all relevant logs
- Electronic document management
- Maintaining project files according to company procedure
- Preparation/formatting all documents/templates as requested
- Arranging car hire
- Maintaining vacation/sickness log
- Diary management
- Making travel arrangements when required
- Organising of general and monthly meetings
- Attending meetings and taking notes
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience as a Project Secretary, Project Support or Project Administrator is ideal from the Oil & Gas or Construction & Engineering industry
- Team player - positive can-do attitude very important
- Proficient in; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes
- Flexibility and adaptability with a positive can-do attitude
We will be shortlisting and calling candidates for this role w/c 4th September.
Interviews will take place both w/c 4th Sept and w/c 11th Sept and successful candidates will be starting by end of September.
The ideal candidate will be on no more than a 2 week notice but we will consider candidates with a max of 4 weeks notice and for them to start by mid-October.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £16.00 - £20.00 per hour
- Location: Farnborough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: McGinley Support Services
- Contact: Samantha Cole
- Tel: 07833 431159
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-08-21 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from McGinley Support Services
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Executive Assistant to HNWI
- Driving Labourer and Labourer
- Shuttering Carpenter
- Audio Visual AutoCAD Technician / Operator
- General Labourer
- Lighting Technician (Live Event Production)
- Maintenace Engineer
- Administrator - Technical
- Reliability Engineer - Days
- Maintenance Engineer
- Interim Engineering Manager
- Warehouse Operative
- Python Developer
- Battery Test Technician
- Maintenance Engineer
- Commercial Assistant / Quantity Surveyor Administrator
- Commercial Assistant
- Demand Planner - Technology and Gaming
- Highways Supervisor