Concierge & Security Assistant
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Concierge & Security Assistant for our client who provides supported housing accommodation to single veterans who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and who have support needs.
The veterans are offered Short term accommodation i.e.
self contained flats until they are confident to move on to independent living.
The post holder will be required to work a rota shift pattern 5 days between Monday to Sunday, between the hours of 7am - 10pm.
Please note the client may also have another vacancy for a night shift post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Act as an initial point of reference on the phone, or in a Reception area as required.
- Use company intranet (RIC), e-mail and other basic correspondence where appropriate and necessary.
- Implementing night security systems, ensuring overall safety and security of the scheme.
- Responds to faults as discovered.
- Monitor access to schemes and visitors.
- Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices.
- Reporting incidents and anti-social behaviour.
- Carry out domestic tasks (cleaning communal areas) to a high standard.
- Effective recording of information.
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure effective service delivery.
- Advises management promptly of any signs of problems or concerns about a client.
- Reporting repairs to maintenance contractors by using appropriate systems.
- Ensure culture and diversity issues for the clients are considered at all times, and report any forms of discrimination.
- Promote and encourage a high level of client involvement, consultation and communication
- Experience of working in a customer environment
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups.
- Ability to resolve the conflict, complaint and being proactive.
- Computer skills upper intermediate is necessary.
Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Access, Microsoft word are essential
- The role will need more than admin skills as role holder will have daily contact with residents that have complex needs
- Good communications skills are highly required.
- Enhanced DBS Check
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Senior Planning Ecologist
- Catering Supervisor
- Customer Services Officer - Southwark
- Supported Accommodation Support Worker
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Temporary Accommodation Officer - Homelessness Prevention and Support - Leicester
- Assistant Technical Specialist
- Home Improvement Officer - Woolwich
- SkILs Reablement Support Worker
- LGV Technician
- YOT Probation Worker - Kingston upon Thames
- Leaving Care Support Worker - Bolton
- Equality & Diversity Officer - Solihull
- Family Support Worker - Barnsley
- Family Support Worker - Homeless Intervention Team - Worcester
- Insurance Officer (Underwriter) - Solihull
- Neighbourhood Customer Specialist - Bedford
- Temporary Accommodation Officer
- Business Support Officer - Barnsley
- Business Support Officer - Cardiff