Field Sales Exec (Munster)
Position: External Sales Executive - Manufacturing
Location: Dublin 12
Salary: NEG DOE
The Job: Elk Recruitment are currently recruiting for an External Sales Executive for their well-established client based in Dublin 12.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specifying and selling the companies products to existing and prospective customers in line with monthly and annual sales targets.
- Establishing, maintaining, and developing positive business and customer relationships.
- Provide updates internally on customer needs, interests, and potentials for new products and services.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue, growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target-driven.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Great Opportunities - Façade Designers – All Levels
- Window and Door Professionals
- External Sales Professional - Building Products
- Project Manager Facades - Belfast
- Internal Sales - Building Products
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator - Facades
- Training Manager - Part Time
- Construction Project Manager
- Site Managers - Great Package on Offer
- Junior Land Surveyor
- CAD Technician - Dublin
- Environmental Officer - Dublin
- MEICA Project Manager Cork
- Accounts Payable Administrator - Dublin
- Office Manager - Galway
- Junior Project Manager - Civils
- Health and Safety Officer - Leinster
- Site Manager - Fit-out
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Great Progression Opportunities
- Health & Safety Advisor - Dublin