Algorithm Design Engineer
Insignis Talent are working with a leading organisation who are actively seeking Algorithm Design Engineers, across all levels of experience, to join their team in Bristol.
This is the opportunity to join a dynamic team, working across a range of contract and research activities, adding real purpose and value to the business's delivery in multiple areas.
You will gain in-depth knowledge of the design and functionality of complex systems through your model development work, which will be conducted over many stages of the lifecycle, including:
What's in it for you?
Being a company that advocates a work/life balance, not only will you be generously compensated for your work, but you will also be provided with the tools and option to work in a hybrid model.
You will integrate into a well-established, friendly, and personable team that prides themselves on promoting a positive, welcoming, and productive working environment.
As well as unparalleled training, development, and progression opportunities, you will get:
- Annual bonus
- Total pension contributions of up to 14%
- 25 days annual leave, plus the option to purchase holiday
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime (subject to level)
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
What are they looking for:
- Strong programming skills are required including MATLAB
- A Degree with a strong mathematical content and relevant industrial experience e.g.
Aerospace Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics
- Ideally PhD qualified
- Experience in Navigation Algorithm design
- Previous demonstrable programming, real-time implementation, validation & verification
Please Note: All employees must satisfy the required medical and national security clearance for the appropriate role.
Factors such as nationality, place of birth, current/previous criminal convictions and right to work may impact your ability to work with this company, or on specific projects.
All successful applicants, as a minimum, must under Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS).
If you feel you are suitable and are interested in this vacancy, please do apply! We will aim to reach you within 2-working days.
If you have not heard back within 5-working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Mechanical Buyer
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Charterer (Dry Cargo) - Dubai
- Database Administrator
- Insurance Claims Handler (Marine/ Property) – North East UK
- Marine Underwriter (P&I) - Singapore
- Hard Services Lead
- Works Administrator
- Cranes Engineer
- Senior Capital Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer - Plant 2
- Materials Co-ordinator
- Ship Agent - Essex
- Clinical Quality Assurance Manager
- Marine Engineer
- Customer Services (Exports) - London
- Control & Instrumentation Product Support Engineer