Technician required with electrical assembly experience and IPC certification.
??? Soldering, crimping and general wiring skills.
??? Ability to apply basic arithmetic operations, compute ratio and rate, percentage, fractions and ratios, and calculate weights and measures, including Imperial to Metric conversions.
??? Electronics precision engineering workmanship practices.
Role will be to perform all Electronic Assembler duties under zero supervision.
Following routings and records test measurements on PC based systems.
Specifically to build and tests various components of a complex downhole drilling tools.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Data Analyst
- Technical Team Lead
- Software Engineering Team Lead
- Facility Maintenance Assistant
- Electronic Technician
- Electro-mechanical Technician
- Electronic Manufacturing Technician
- Cementing and Pressure Pumping Equipment Electronic Technician
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Full Stack Developer, NodeJS with REACT
- PCB Electronic Design Engineer
- Graphics Design Manager
- Senior Project Manager, Tier 1 Aerospace
- Support Technician with Administrative and Coordination Experience
- Technical Support Specialist
- Applications Engineer, Navigation and Driver Assist systems
- Embedded Electronics Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Wireless Frequency Engineer
- Administrator Coordinator