Teaching Assistant (SEN)
Teaching Assistant (SEN)
Do you want to join a team who are dedicated to equipping their young learners with the skills and tools to journey into adulthood?
Are you ready to play a pivotal role in shaping the success and independence of our students within a dynamic and nurturing learning environment?
This school use individually tailored academic and vocational study programs to pave the way for independent living, offering opportunities for employment or further education.
The collaborative efforts foster resilience, boost confidence, nurture self-esteem, enhance emotional intelligence, and promote overall well-being - the fundamental pillars upon which robust and triumphant futures are constructed.
The team are looking for an empathetic and resilient individual to join their team of Teaching Assistants due to an expanding number of students.
The permanent position is required 40hrs a week on a term time basis.
The main purpose of the role:
As a Teaching Assistant, you'll be an instrumental force in our students' journey to success.
Your commitment to their progress and welfare will be at the forefront, creating an environment where their aspirations come to life.
Collaborating closely with our teaching staff, you'll have the unique privilege of ensuring a diverse and engaging curriculum is delivered both on and off site.
- Support and facilitate the learning and independence of our students.
- Contribute to planning, preparation, implementation and evaluation of education programmes, plans and reports as required.
- Contribute to assessing, recording, and reporting on young peoples' progress
- Promote and encourage independence at all times.
- Keep records accurately and up-to-date
- Ensure safeguarding and health and safety procedures are followed at all times
- Promote the development of positive social behaviours and self-regulation skills
Skills and qualifications:
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own car
- Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Please note that the minimum age to work on site is 21
- Have some knowledge or experience of working within an education setting
- Be positive and creative in meeting young person's needs
- Be able to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Competent ICT skills
- Full training with the opportunity to gain qualifications (funded by us!) and CPD pathway for progressing
- The little perks of appreciation, chocolates, food, tea & coffee pods, Christmas hampers etc
- Well-being checks with our Mental first aiders & Well being Champions
- Full management support
- Life assurance
- Perkbox - offering high street discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Car lease scheme
- Fully funded training and qualifications
- Bike to work scheme
- Free membership to the Health cash back plan - Claim back money on services such as dental, optical, physio and many more.
If you are eager to learn more about this fabulous opportunity or would like to submit your application, don't hesitate to apply now! or visit for more https://www.apply4u.co.uk/
More Jobs from Harrisons recruitment
- Content Writer
- Graphics Designer
- Accounts Clerk
- Newly Qualified Surgical Care Practitioner
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Recruitment Consultant - Technology
- Technical Business Analyst
- Sales Development Representative
- Marketing Data Scientist
- Catering Assistant
- Application Support Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
- HGV Mechanic
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Alarm Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- National Account Coordinator
- Customer Service Advisor