My client, a traditional and Well-established law firm with deep roots in the region are looking for a Property Lawyer to join there team for their offices near Accrington.
This opportunity has come about due to retirement of a senior partner, so the opportunity comes with fantastic progression opportunities with connections and work readily available and handover of work, Salary on the role ranging from £45k-£60k depending on experience, 24 days annual leave + bank holidays, very friendly and welcoming office environment with on-site parking.
The role will involve managing and dealing with a range of Residential and Commercial property matters through to completion with secretarial support.
My client is ideally looking for someone with solid experience, ideally 3yrs+ PQE and will consider more senior PQE level.
If you would like to discuss further on this opportunity and for further details can contact me on 0161 9147 357/07517949761, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to hearing from you either way.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Family Legal Secretary
- Case Handler
- EL/PL Fee Earner
- Pre Lit Housing Disrepair Fee Earner
- Private Client Lawyer
- Child Care Lawyer
- Commercial Property Assistant
- Legal Cashier
- Construction Disputes Associate
- Managing Associate - Sanctions
- Criminal Defence Solicitor
- Regulatory Litigation Associate
- Credit hire Litigator
- Financial Services Associate
- RTA Litigation Executive
- Criminal / Regulatory Paralegal
- Family Solicitor/Legal Executive â Care Proceedings (Hybrid)
- Legal Secretary | Private Client
- Litigation Solicitor
- Family Solicitor