Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire (Remote Working)
Salary: £28k - £29k (Flexibility for the right candidate) + Pensions + 25 day holidays + Bonus + Electric Car Scheme + Perk Box + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a pioneer in technical documentation and data management, serving government and industry clients across the UK and Europe for over 50 years.
They specialise in technical writing, translation, illustration, and logistics support services.
An opportunity has arisen for the role of Sales Coordinator to join our clients team.
You will be maintaining and updating the sales opportunity pipeline and implementing changes from pipeline review meetings.
* Managing new inquiries and obtaining input from opportunity owners
* Controlling pipeline functionality changes
* Handling telephone and email sales inquiries, including pipeline updates and distributing client details to sales leads and operational managers
* Producing accurate quotations and tender responses
* Securing proposal approvals from senior management and stakeholders, escalating when necessary
* Coordinating with production departments for input on quotes and opportunities
* Reviewing sales processes to align with departmental functions
* Developing cost models and organising budget reviews and red teams
* Managing quote and proposal teams
* Distributing incoming bid and proposal documentation
* Collaborating with commercial departments on Non-Disclosure Agreements
* Organising sales initiatives and establishing folder structures in line with the bid process
* Managing configuration of bid documentation
* Liaising with suppliers and conducting market research
* Planning conferences and corporate events
* Previous experience working as a Sales Coordinator or in a similar role.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
* Excellent telephone etiquette
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
You will be required to undergo UK security clearance for this role.
Must have the right to work in the UK and a continuous residence in the UK for the last 5+ years.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Maths
- Maths Teacher
- Sociology / Psychology Teacher
- MFL Teacher (Spanish / French)
- Installation Engineer (Refrigeration)
- Nursery Practitioner (Toddler & Baby Room)
- Mobile Occupational Health Technician (Sports Science Degree / EMT / Military Medic)
- Electrical Design Engineer / CAD Engineer
- Bat Ecologist (Level 2)
- Solicitor / Lawyer / Chartered Legal Executive (Clinical Negligence)
- Audit Manager (Corporate Services)
- Audit and Accounts (Senior / Semi Senior)
- Accounts Manager
- Portfolio Manager (Accountancy firm)
- Panel Beater / Bodyshop Technician
- Vehicle Technician
- Vehicle Technician (Master / Diagnostic)
- Vehicle Technician
- Sales Consultant (Car Dealership)
- Lead DevOps Engineer