Assistant Manager - High-End Restaurant, Premium location
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional dining experiences? This high-end restaurant is known for its vibrant atmosphere, excellent cuisine, traditional hospitality, and modern cuisine in a social, high-end setting.
As an Assistant Manager, you`ll ensure top-notch service, lead the front-of-house team, and maintain a welcoming atmosphere.
I am looking for someone with high-end restaurant management experience, strong leadership and interpersonal skills, a passion for food and hospitality, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
About the Assistant General Manager position:
- As an Assistant Manager, your venue is yours responsibly, ensuring you nurture and grow all those under the brand name.
- Furthermore, to have the passion and drive for customer service.
This will be demonstrated by your love and knowledge of great food and engaging service.
An Assistant Manager position should not be the last stop for this individual; they should be passionate about professional development and growth within the organisation.
- The right candidate for this brand's Assistant Manager role should be driven, organised, efficient, have experience or be passionate about High-End food service, and have strong commercial acumen.
- Know about food safety, P&L, wastage, impeccable customer service skills, and exceptionally high standards, with a strong eye for detail.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the restaurant.
- Recruit and train new hires on business practices
- Strong communications skills
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to ben@Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment is experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, we would love to hear from you if you are looking to recruit.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Assistant General Manager
- Chef de Cuisine
- Administrator - London - Hybrid! £35,000
- Managing Director - International Hospitality Business
- Management Accountant - Hospitality and Property Group
- Business Support Officer - 12month FTC - Cambridge
- Assistant Event Operations Manager
- Hotel General Manager - New Opening Qatar!
- Account Manager - Up to 40,000 pa + bonus
- Bar Duty Manager
- Commercial Director
- Directeur des Ressources Humaines - Hotellerie (H/F)
- Head of Out of Home
- Prestige Account Manager
- Marketing Director
- Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Floor Manager - "cool new concept" OTE 50k
- Assistant Bar Manager
- Bar Manager
- Recruitment Consultant