Events Operations Coordinator
An exciting opportunity to join our growing events team at The Mansion.
We are looking for a Events Operations Coordinator to be instrumental in running our Wedding, Functions and Events, ensuring the operations run efficiently and to a high standard.
The Mansion at Coldeast offers over 25,000 square feet of Victorian splendour situated within 9 acres of landscaped grounds and woodland, The venue is perfectly located between Fareham and Southampton, just minutes from junction 9 of the M27 (Whiteley).
We have 28 large characteristic hotel suites that are equally suited to leisure or business travellers.
Food & Beverage
We offer a range of truly unique, customer focussed food and beverage options be that serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, Sunday roasts or private dining in elegant surroundings in our Montefiore Suite or one of our 6 contemporary outdoor pods.
We have a 65+ cover restaurant within the historic building itself, over 100 outdoor dining covers, 6 unique garden dining pods, an outdoor cabin bar, a comfortable guest lounge and a premium cocktail bar.
We are actively growing this sector of the business and are able to provide exceptional surroundings and service for weddings, celebration of life, bridal & baby showers, private parties and corporate events.
Our Victorian Orangery has its own dedicated bar and has already hosted some exceptional events.
The venue catering is serviced by 2 professional kitchens.
Why Work For Us?
The Mansion is a unique venue, independently owned, thriving but also growing and evolving daily.
The owners recognise that it is the people that work in hospitality that make or break a business.
Many of our key staff started the journey with us and have grown in terms of personal development, taking on greater responsibility and building further on individual career progression.
Like any hospitality venue, we face our challenges but in overcoming these, we grow stronger and the customer experience gets better.
We believe the career opportunities at The Mansion offer the potential to work within a friendly yet dynamic team with fair remuneration and a true opportunity to grow personally.
Job role and responsibilities
* Managing the day to day running of a wide arrange of functions including weddings.
* Passionate in working in a fast passed environment and providing excellent customer service
* Previous experience in banqueting and event operations at a supervisor level
* Positive attitude, with the ability to motivate and lead a team
* Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
* Maintain effective communication within the department, between other departments and with managers
* Liaise with Wedding and Events Manager daily to improve communication & charging of any events taking place in the outlets
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Fire Risk Assessor
- Solidworks Mechanical Design Contractor
- Financial Accountant
- Maintenance Engineer - Automated Systems
- Customer Service Assistant
- CNC Machine Operator / Programmer
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounting Assistant
- Area Sales Manager
- Carpentry Repairs Technician
- Senior Financial Planning Analyst
- Demand Generation Manager
- Senior / Lead OutSystems Developer
- Customer Services and Admin Assistant
- Waste Collection Driver
- Service Delivery Manager
- Repairs Works Scheduler / Coordinator - 12 months contract
- Multiskilled Technician - Void Repairs Specialist
- Client Engagement Manager