Senior Business Development Manager - AV
£50,000 - £60,000 + OTE £80,000 - £90,000 + Equity Options + Benefits
A fantastic new opportunity exists for a proven, numbers driven Senior Business Development Manager with a successful track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets within the AV industry, to join an established, highly agile, fast-growing company with exciting commercial expansion plans to enhance their position as a leading AV Integrator in the Commercial & Residential sectors across the South East.
Our client is a cutting-edge technology company specialising in the design, development, and deployment of advanced Audiovisual (AV) and automation solutions in both the commercial, and residential marketplaces.
With a focus on innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction, they're at the forefront of transforming how businesses and residential property owners leverage AV/Smarthome technology to fully enhance their communication, collaboration, engagement and for residential property owners their lifestyle.
In order to drive a fully costed programme of market share expansion and increased revenue growth, a target driven sales professional is required to join the team with immediate effect working with new and existing clients across London and the Home Counties.
Drawing on their first-hand experience of specification sales in either the commercial or residential AV and home automation sectors, the successful candidate will be intricately involved in every stage of the sales life cycle, from identifying and nurturing a sales pipeline to conversion and client sign off.
With a focus on genuine new business development, the ideal candidate will be a natural ‘hunter' with a consultative, client focussed approach.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop lead generation and pipeline activity through all online and offline channels.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, develop & manage an account-based marketing approach to your target market.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of all marketing material output from the business.
- Attend all relevant networking opportunities that will have an impact on business opportunities in Central/Greater London, Home Counties and beyond if necessary.
- Actively provide aspirational thought leadership and opinions via social media and e-marketing campaigns to the relevant target markets.
- Maintain, enhance, enlarge and utilise your LinkedIn profile to influence your network.
- Work in conjunction with the Technical & Procurement teams to plan and agree profitability levels of individual projects and that are required by the business at the time.
- Throughout the sales process look to enhance the sale value by adding value to the overall project.
- Work with the Managing Director on contract negotiations and commercially related matters.
- Assist the Technical team with rolling specification changes and variations that impact the overall project value.
- Assist the Financial Controller to maintain punctuality for payments from the client subject to the agreed payment schedule and project requirements.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director seek business opportunities of the level that match the gross profit aspirations & capabilities of the business.
Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in a similar business development role providing a AV/Automation technology solutions into the commercial and residential sectors.
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- A knowledge and understanding of the landscape of technologies with in which our client base operates.
- Able to excel at sales and account planning to maximise the potential and depth of the relationship with your clients.
- Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing, or a related field is desirable.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet clients and attend industry events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a tenacious Senior BDM with the drive and determination to play a leading role in writing the next chapter of this company's success story.
In return for your hard work, a highly attractive base salary is on offer in addition to a transparent, fully attainable commission structure.
Uniquely for a non-board level role, an equity offering is also available after a qualifying period and subject to achieving growth targets.
If you're unafraid of big numbers, yet able to avoid ignoring small opportunities which kick-start something that can be grown into long-term and profitable relationships, we would like to hear from you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £50000 - £60000 per annum + OTE £80K - £90K + Equity Option + Benefits
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Edward Cartledge
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-11 13:02:35 -
- View all Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Production Planner and Buyer
- Assistant Accountant
- Solicitor – Wills, Trusts & Probate
- Ecommerce Executive (1 year contract)
- Inside Sales Team Leader
- UK Sales Manager
- Gas Safe Heating Engineer
- Commercial Account Executive
- Administration Assistant
- IT Support Technician
- Pallet Repair Operative
- Finance Manager - Part Time
- Office Manager
- Production Coordinator - Part Time
- IT Sales Manager
- VB.NET Developer
- Customer Sales Executive
- Senior Bathroom Designer
- Electromechanical Production Technician
- Product & Account Manager