HSS Coordinator - Make UK
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits including up to one day's paid leave each year to undertake volunteering opportunities
The Manufacturers' Organisation | Make UK
Make UK are looking for an experienced Coordinator/Administrator to join their small team based in Leamington Spa.
You will receive and manage bookings of HSS training requests that come through from their client.
- Liaise with third party training suppliers to source courses based on the client's request.
- Liaise with trainers as required and make practical arrangements for travel etc as needed.
- Issue calendar invites via outlook to confirm course bookings.
- Issue joining instructions for booked courses.
- Book venues as needed.
- Manage client relationship and expectations - escalating issues and incomplete/discrepancies in e-sign forms confidently to the client.
- Maintain service levels and meet KPIs on delivery and quality timescales.
- Log all activity in an agreed format on and shared tracker (currently Excel)
- Able to multitask and prioritise conflicting/changing workload.
- Highly organised and can follow strict processes and procedures.
- Attention to detail /Accuracy/ Aptitude is essential for this role.
- Takes ownership of own bookings from start to finish; ensuring each step is within set KPI.
- Confident with Excel and working on multiple spreadsheets, Outlook, TEAMS at any one time.
With over 125 years of experience, Make UK is a leading provider of essential business support and a champion for manufacturing industry in the UK.
Make UK has the close ear of Government and is a trusted provider of essential services for world leading manufacturing companies across the country.
Everything we do is designed to inspire British manufacturers to compete, innovate and grow.
Make UK staff enjoy a good benefits package and values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Benefits to include, but not limited to: Free parking, discounted breakfast/lunch on site, no bank holiday/weekend work, private healthcare discounts, 26 days annual leave (keep 3 aside for Christmas shutdown) plus bank holidays and hybrid working available once training is complete and proficient in all set tasks.
We are committed to supporting the Armed Forces Community and we recognise the contribution that Service personnel, both regular and reservist, veterans and military families make to our organisation and have pledged to support this by signing up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV through to
Due to volume of applications, if you do not hear back within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Asset Surveyor
- Executive Assistant
- Senior Claims Adjuster (Marine) – Work from home
- Quality Engineer
- Marine Electronic Engineer
- Network Security Consultant
- EAP Program Coordinator
- Marketing & Events Specialist (Shipping)
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Ship Agent - Essex
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Gas Engineer
- Project Manager - Defence Industry
- Electrical Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Sales Manager (Port Services)
- Service Engineer
- MRP Controller
- Contract Manager
- Commercial Manager