Finance Assistant needed with South Gloucestershire Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Yate
Duration - Initially 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £16 ltd an hour
- To assist with processing invoice payments in the commissioning service and resolve queries from the billing team
- The invoices pay for care and support delivered by care agencies and the billing team invoice people in receipt of care where they have been assessed as able to make a financial contribution towards the care received
- Occasionally requirement to come into the office
What is required?
- GCSEs Maths and English (C and above) or demonstrable relevant experience
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information and instructions
- Ability to analyse and process date
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £16 per hour
- Location: Badminton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-13 14:41:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager
- Scheme Manager
- Research & Analysis Officer - London Violence Reduction Unit
- People Administrator
- Contracts & Procurement Solicitor