We have an exciting new opportunity available for someone wishing to embark on a stable and financially prosperous career in 2023.
Due to continued growth over the past 12 months, a vacancy has arisen in the largest and top-grossing division within Service Care Solutions - The Mental Health Division.
Due to the unprecedented surge in mental health requirements as a result of the pandemic and subsequent lockdown, the Mental Health Division is busier than it has ever been and this exciting new vacancy will see the successful candidate coming into an established, hot market, with existing clients, a large pool of candidates, and the opportunity to start earning commission from day one.
If you are thinking of a career move into recruitment, this a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful, driven and ambitious team - with excellent earning opportunities, strong support, and genuine long-term career progression.
What does the role involve?
- This is a 360 recruitment role, where you will become the master of your own market - taking charge of all elements of the recruitment and aftercare process
- Identifying prospective new candidates using a range of techniques including online research, outbound calling, advertising and job boards
- Networking effectively to increase your market presence
- Resourcing & placing candidates, and meeting client expectations with fantastic candidates
- Building and maintaining outstanding client and candidate relationships
- Excellent compliance and attention to detail
- Manage and develop your own geographical market
- Work towards realistic daily and monthly targets
What we can offer you?
- Excellent uncapped commission structure
- Dedicated initial 4-week training programme and a 6-month training course plan
- Annual billings bonus
- Monthly, quarterly and annual awards
- 21 days' annual leave which increases with length of service to a maximum of 26
- Selling annual leave scheme
- Confidential, 1-to-1 wellbeing coaching serviceTop of Form
- Vibrant social culture and an excellent work environment
- Monthly team incentives, such as team nights out, free lunches, and other events
- Genuine career progression
- Located near the heart of Preston City Centre - with access to nearby shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops etc.
What kind of applicants are we looking for?
- People with a desire and willingness to learn
- Someone wanting a long-term career
- Excellent work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Someone who is competitive and thrives under pressure
- Resilient, motivated and ambitious
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Sales/telephone/customer service skills & experience desirable but not essential
- Good admin and IT skills
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £21000 - £30000 per annum
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lynne Spofforth
- Tel: 01772 208 956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-13 16:43:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Personal Advisor
- Sen Manager
- Deputy Residential Manager
- Revenues Officer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Support Worker
- Floor Layer
- Waste Operative
- Support Worker
- Housing Partner
- Customer Resolutions Officer
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Approved premises supervisor
- Fleet Vehicle Technician
- Business Support Officer
- Safer Streets Project Co-Ordinator
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Resourcing Advisor