Programme Manager, Aviation
Holt Executive are currently partnered with a global leader within the Global Connectivity space and is the market-leading provider for high-speed data communications across land, at sea and in the air.
They require a Programme Manager, Aviation to work with the regional airline clients, supplier organisations and internal teams to ensure a structured delivery of projects and programme methods and protocols.
Key Responsibilities for the Programme Manager, Aviation:
- Leading the delivery of aviation projects for GX, L-Band and EAN services.
- Customer focal point for project implementation, delivery and acceptance.
- Managing aircraft modification and embodiment projects liaising with airline engineering departments, MROs and Part 21 Design and Production Organisations.
- Managing system integration and service delivery projects liaising with aircraft OEMs, tier 1 suppliers, IFE providers and ISPs.
- Leading and coordinating internal project teams within a matrix managed environment.
- Financial control, budget management and resource forecasting of assigned projects.
- Presenting project progress and status to customer steering committees and at internal review boards.
- Definition and scoping of projects ensuring alignment of objectives and benefits with key stakeholders.
- Development of project plans and management of risks and issues.
- Coordinating change impact assessments and controlling impacts on scope.
Essential Knowledge and Skills for the Programme Manager, Aviation:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent planning, forecasting, and reporting skills.
- Risk identification, control, and mitigation planning.
- Issue management, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to take the initiative to identify business or customer needs and drive the delivery of appropriate solutions.
- Previous experience of managing aircraft modification and embodiment projects.
- Accustomed to working in cross-functional teams spread across multiple time zones.
- Programme / Project Management qualification(s), e.g.
PRINCE2, APM PMQ and PMI PMP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Available and willing to travel worldwide (COVID-19 situation dependent).
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the commercial aviation regulatory environment including EASA or FAA STC processes.
- Experience working with IFC, IFE or other avionics OEMs.
- Good understanding of software development and integration lifecycles.
- Good understanding of IP / broadband networks and internet technologies.
- Knowledge of satellite & cellular industry.
- Experience supporting bids and pre-sales activities.
- Experience in using JIRA & Confluence.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Twilight Bendi Driver
- ADHOC WORK
- Twilight Packing Operative
- Trainee Assembler
- Trainee Labourer
- Test and Acceptance Engineer
- Panel Beater
- Gas Engineer
- Production Team Leader
- Planning Manager
- PSV Technician
- Project Engineer
- Trainee Truck Sales Executive
- Automotive Service Advisor
- Mobile PSV Technician
- HGV Technician
- Mobile PSV Technician