Salary up to £55,000
Things to know:
- Casual Dining Deli Group is looking for a Head chef to run one of their sites.
- The group is part of a well-known international restaurant group.
- Great career progression
What you will be doing as a Head chef:
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the kitchen
- Reports to a head of culinary
- Ensuring ordering and stock control are managed appropriately.
- Mentoring and guiding the kitchen brigade
- Making sure HACCP and due diligence requirements are consistently up to standard.
- Maintaining the quality of food and service to the company standard
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience as a Senior Sous or Head Chef in a casual dining restaurant
- Knowledge and skills to deliver a consistent menu in line with company recipes.
- Great attitude and a personable approach to your work.
- Can mentor and lead a team to ensure consistent quality.
- A positive manner with all chefs and FOH staff.
In line with present UK working requirements, all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Spayse's undertaking is as a recruitment agent in this role and is bound by the requirements requested by our client.
More Jobs from Spayse
- Italian Chef de Cuisine
- F and B Director
- Event Sales Executive
- Sous Chef
- General Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Senior Sous Chef
- Head of Bakery
- Assistant Human Resources Director
- Assistant Human Resources Manager
- Senior Pastry Sous Chef
- Food and Beverage Director
- EAM / Director of Food and Beverage
- Director of Revenue
- VP of Sales and Marketing
- Executive Housekeeper
- Night Receptionist
- Guest Service Manager