FLT Driver / Dispatch
FLT Driver / Dispatch operative
Paying up to 10.50 p/h
Permanent role based in Syston commutable from East Goscote, Cossington, Mount Sorrel and surrounding areas
Our client is looking for an experienced FLT Driver with Dispatch, loading and unloading of trucks experience to join their expanding team.
- Monday - Thursday 07.00 - 17.15 39 hrs per week
Overtime paid at a premium
To report to the Supervisor
To safely operate a FLT - Dispatch
- Load and unloading of sheet metal onto Lorries in all weathers
CANDIDATE: - Hold a valid National forklift operator certification.
- Proven experience operating forklifts in an industrial setting, preferably within the concrete production or construction industry.
- Excellent knowledge of forklift operation techniques, safety protocols, and maintenance procedures.
- Dispatch Operative Experience
- Loading and unloading of lorries
- Strong physical stamina and ability to perform repetitive lifting and carrying of heavy materials.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in inventory management and record keeping.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with team members and supervisors.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends or overtime as needed.
- Strong commitment to safety guidelines and procedures.
Interested? To apply for the FLT (Forklift truck) dispatch operative role
, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for stacey Catterall on 0116 2545411 between 8am - 5pm or email email@example.com outside of these hours.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Forklift truck
- Start: 19/09/2023
- Rate: Â£10.50 per hour
- Location: Leicester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Stacey Catterall
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-59479
- Posted: 2023-09-19 11:23:03 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Press brake
- Sales Executive
- Engineering Manager
- CNC Miller 5-Axis
- TIG Welder
- CNC Milling Programmer
- Field Sales Executive
- Credit Controller
- Maintenance Operative
- Field Service Engineer
- CNC Service Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Engineers Mate
- Plumbing Mobile Building Service Engineer
- Mobile Facilities Engineeer