Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Our client is a well established Manufacturing business based in Hull (HU9).
As part of their growth plans for 2023, our client is looking for an additional Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to maintain, repair, and fault find on plant machinery.
Focus on machine uptime, routine maintenance, and asset management maintaining quality standards and safety to work a Continental Shift on Days.
Working on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern (DAYS - 06:00 - 18:00) the successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and others.
- Adhere to all organisational health and safety procedures and SOPs.
- Be proactive in the raising of potential health and safety issues and the development of personal safety awareness.
- Ensure all machines are in a safe working order.
- Carry out maintenance activities on site through effective planned maintenance routines and timely response to unplanned breakdowns.
- Ensure detailed records are maintained of all maintenance activities.
- Identify areas of improvement and implement robust systems.
- Participate in writing Risk Assessments for existing and newly introduced equipment.
- Work alongside other departments to increase machine availability and drive improvements.
- Training other members of staff to ensure skills are transferred across all operations.
- Other duties required by the Maintenance Manager
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you should have the following:
- Educated to minimum NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline.
- Proven experience in an engineering role within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using a CMMS TPM system.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, comfortable interacting with all levels of the organisation.
- Must be a driven individual with a hunger to learn.
- The ability to understand and amend engineering drawings and diagrams.
- A working knowledge of variable speed drives, inverters, and PLC’s.
In return there is a competitive salary and benefits package and career development prospects with this well established company.
Aqumen Business Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Aqumen Recruitment
- COUNTERBALANCE FLT DRIVER
- EXTRUSION OPERATIVE
- Production Operative
- Vehicle Wrap Installer
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Finance Controller
- Injection Moulding Tool Setter
- Field Service Engineer
- Electrical maintenance engineer
- REACH FLT DRIVER
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Multi Skilled Operative
- Machine Operative
- Ecommerce Manager
- Nightshift Warehouse Supervisor
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer