Head of Projects
Vacancy - Head of Projects
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire
Salary: £50000 - £55000
AQUMEN Recruitment is working with a market leader to hire an experienced Head of Projects to join their team based in Normanton, West Yorkshire.
This permanent position will see join an existing team and work closely with the Business Owners, Lead Engineer and Operations Manager to develop and deliver customer specific solutions in a range of industrial sectors.
This is a new role to support the continued, profitable growth of an ambitious family owned business, and presents an excellent opportunity for someone to create a significant leadership role for themselves within the company.
Joining the leadership team, you will have autonomy to provide leadership, direction and development to your existing team, so that customer requirements are identified, met and translated into high-quality solutions that are optimised for performance and manufacture.
Our client is a market leading company well known in it's field for a quality service and a quality product.
They work with market leaders in multiple sectors and can produce bespoke products to the customer requirements or batch manufacturing for those larger orders.
- Maintain and build good customer relationships, ensuring their needs are fully understood and met;
- Lead the development of team capability and performance through the mentoring and development of team members;
- Delivering improvements in engineering cost and quality, by developing a culture focussed on continuous improvement across the projects team and the wider business, underpinned by evidence based KPIs;
- Lead the identification and implementation of innovations and exploit technology opportunities available in the sector to create market advantage
The successful Head of Projects will be a technically strong engineer, with excellent communications skills and experience in the leadership of teams, who is looking to take the next step in building their career as a business leader.
You will be a quick learner who is comfortable operating in a skills-based environment that is dynamic and changeable.
You will be experienced in working collaboratively with customers and internal teams to create cost-effective, high-quality solutions that deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity to develop and progress your career within a family owned, engineering and manufacturing business with a commitment to developing its people, both as individuals and as a team.
The successful Head of Projects will receive a competitive salary, flexible career development path, with no ceiling, 33 days holiday per year, including public holidays, employers pension scheme Medicash scheme and the opportunity and the autonomy to accelerate your career and create a significant role for yourself within the business.
For more information, APPLY NOW
Aqumen Business Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £50k - 55k per year + company benefits
- Location: Normanton (WF6), Normanton, West Yorkshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Aqumen Recruitment
- Tel: 01977515626
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HOP
- Posted: 2023-09-24 17:42:06 -
- View all Jobs from Aqumen Recruitment
More Jobs from Aqumen Recruitment
- Tool Setter (Injection Moulding)
- Nightshift Welder
- COUNTERBALANCE FLT DRIVER
- EXTRUSION OPERATIVE
- Production Operative
- Vehicle Wrap Installer
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Finance Controller
- Injection Moulding Tool Setter
- Field Service Engineer
- Electrical maintenance engineer
- REACH FLT DRIVER
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Multi Skilled Operative
- Machine Operative
- Ecommerce Manager