Sales Executive / Account Manager
Sales Executive – Growing Cider Business – Midlands – Up to £35k + Bonus
My client is a unique business situated in the heart of the Midlands.
This family run business benefits from both trade sales and a tap room, along with a fantastic culture and ethos to match.
This company has been running for almost 10 years and boasts a fantastic range of products.
The Sales Executive will be primarily responsible for signing and securing new listings for the business.
The Sales Executive will need to build on the brand reputation, ensure budgets and targets are secured whilst delivering on the sales strategies in place.
The Sales Executive will be instrumental in product growth.
The Sales Executive will need to come with an in depth knowledge on the Beer and Cider scene along with a black book of contacts in the Midlands!
Sales Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growth of sales targets across the Midlands drinks market
- Building new business and nurturing existing accounts, inclusive of independent and groups.
- Providing strategic planning in how to expand the business
- Understanding portfolio and be able to deliver full knowledge on products along with upsell opportunities.
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador to and for clients and consumers
- Planning, organising and facilitating client meetings, organising calls to meet KPI’s
- Driving sales and revenue
The Ideal Sales Executive candidate:
- Previous experience working in the Drinks Sector across the Midlands.
- Be a self-starter who is driven to succeed – a strong connection and network would be preferred.
- Proven track record in delivering growth in the drinks industry.
- A customer-oriented approach to account management which aims to exceed expectations.
- A strong and assertive style to self-management and motivation.
- Able to negotiate, delivery training and competently explain a alcoholic product range
- Must be able to drive
If you are interested in having a chat about this role, please forward updated CV’s to Mark at COREcruitment / Mark@corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Marketing Director
- Group Marketing Director
- Accounting Manager - Restaurants
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Franchise Development Manager - Remote
- Accounts Payable Manager
- Procurement Category Manager
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Commis DCDP Pastry
- Pastry Sous
- Pastry CDP
- Greenkeeper - Luxury Caribbean Resort
- Assistant Maintenance Manager - Luxury Caribbean Resort
- Assistant HR Manager - Luxury Caribbean Resort
- Chef de Cuisine/ Exec Sous Chef - Caribbean Island
- Ferry Operations Manager
- Italian Sous Chef - The Caribbean
- Hotel Manager - The Caribbean