Band 8a PCN Pharmacist
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a PCN Clinical Pharmacist to support Norfolk & Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
This is a Primary Care Network opportunity to develop and provide Medicines Optimisation services to people in the Norfolk and Waveney areas.
The successful candidate will support patients and service users within Primary Care, and support other Pharmacists within the wider system about Mental Heath Medicines Optimisation and Management.
Job Purpose: Band 8a PCN Clinical Pharmacist
Pay Rate: £35.00 LTD p/h + £250 WELCOME BONUS
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
- Identification of appropriate cohorts of patients for medication review including patients on complex medication regimes and possibly unsafe high risk medication regimes;
- Support individual patients to reduce medicines associated risk and support structured deprescribing of any medicines that are no longer deemed necessary for individual patients.
- Undertake independent prescribing as appropriate for individual patients.
- Participation in multidisciplinary team meetings or case conferences to identify medication problems and provide advice;
- Conducting medication education sessions for patients and carers, either on a one-to-one or group basis;
- Interpreting medicines information to provide advice for individual circumstances;
- Giving prescribing advice to medical staff and non-medical prescribers especially when complex problems arise with medication combinations and doses;
- Registered with the GPhC
- Accredited Master's Degree in Pharmacy
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- FREE DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
- FREE Occupational Health Check and Immunisations
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £35 per hour + £250 Welcome Bonus
- Location: Norfolk, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-25 11:23:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Hospital Inquiry - Deputy Solicitor
- Multi Plasterer - Uxbridge
- Multi Plasterer - Hackney
- Joiner / Multi Trader - Hackney
- Painter and Decorator
- Gas Compliance Officer
- Community Safety Head
- Environment Advisor
- Financial Services Team Leader
- Payroll Administrator
- Residential Support Worker
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- Probation officer
- Resourcing Advisor
- CAMHS Crisis Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Estates Surveyor