Standards and Compliance Administrator
Standards and Compliance Administrator is required for a global food manufacturing who are looking for an experienced Administrator to join the team in their Manchester site.
This role is working full-time on-site working Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm but UK travel is required.
Purpose of the role:
As Standards and Compliance Administrator you will be supporting the Group Manufacturing Standards Manager and UK Waste Coordinator and Site Hygiene Compliance Team Managers in an analytical and administration capacity.
There will be elements of travel involved between the UK manufacturing sites sometimes involving an overnight stay across the UK so please only apply if you're comfortable with at least 2-3 overnight stays per month.
Standards and Compliance Administrator duties will include:
- Key support to all hygiene related tasks and UK Sale of Waste
- Work alongside Hygiene Compliance Team Managers to review cleaning work instructions and associated cleaning documentation
- Conduct and define a gap analysis on Hygiene KPIs
- Take complete ownership of the banked hours KPI and report weekly.
In conjunction with the third party cleaning company
- Create a central dashboard and lead weekly reviews with Hygiene Compliance Team Managers
- Place orders for all UK sites on the SAP system as required
- Support/ implement the development of a budget control document that ensures all site spends are within their individual budgets on a monthly basis
- Liaise with suppliers to chase orders, arrange servicing and repairs for equipment when required
Skills and experience required:
- If you have previous experience working within a manufacturing / FMCG environment previously this will be a great advantage
- It is essential that you have previous experience within SAP
- Must also be advance in Excel - able to create dashboards and pivot tables.
- Be professional and understand the important of confidentiality as you will be privy to some sensitive information
- This is a busy varied role so looking for someone who likes to work at pace and with volume and be super organised with excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- You would need to be willing to travel to other UK sites from time to time.
If you have the above skills and experience, open to UK travel and are keen to learn more then please apply via the job board for consideration.
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Maintenance Engineer
- Stores Planner - Engineering
- Snr Quality Engineer - Automotive
- Maintenace Engineer
- Reporting Administrator
- Field Service Engineer
- x2 Plasterers
- x2 Carpenters / Joiners
- Roller Driver
- Project Manager (Retail & Fit-Out) East Anglia
- Salaried General Practitioner
- PA (Personal Assistant) - FMCG
- Process Excellence Lead - Recruitment
- Maintenance Technician
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Lead Maintenance Engineer
- AV Project Manager BESPOKE PROJECTS