Mobile Support Technician
Mobile Support Technicain
Exciting opportunity for a customer service focused individual to join a market leading mobile/internet network provider in Central London.
This position is heavily service oriented and will therefore play a vital role in the continued growth of the company.
The Customer Service Advisor will deliver an exceptional level of service to customers ensuring that every communication is both a professional and positive experience.
This role is ideal for someone with experience in a Mobile Retail or Commercial environment with an understanding of mobile technology, pricing, porting and service.
The successful candidate will be confident in communicating with customers, answering inbound calls promptly and responding to all types of queries.
*Significant training & progression opportunities
- Provide an excellent service to existing customers by telephone, email and client portal
- Respond promptly to customer queries ensuring customer's expectations are always met
- Handle and resolve customer queries including, but not limited to:
- Billing issues
- Tariff changes
- Order updates
- Roaming issues
- Network errors
- Provide advice and guidance on the use of handsets and software
- Manage the warranty and repair process including handset diagnostics
- Manage customer's mobile and fixed line accounts to ensure optimum efficiency
- Build and retain customer loyalty by delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Acting as the key 'middle man' coordinating with the customer, the mobile network, suppliers, couriers and internal departments.
Paying up to £25k + Benefits
More Jobs from context recruitment
- Junior Network Support Engineer
- Cloud Support Engineer
- Onsite Support Engineer
- VoIP Support Engineer
- IT Director
- Senior Windows Engineerqw
- Professional Services Engineer
- Provisioning Coordinator - Connectivity
- Project Manager - Voice
- Linux Support Engineer
- Billing Specialist
- SQL Database Administrator
- Infrastructure Manager
- Head of IT
- Database Administrator
- IT Programme Manager
- IT Support Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Business Consultant - Fintech