Theatre Nurse/ODP - Gynae / Plastics / Ophthalmology
Specialist Theatre Nurse /ODP - Gynae / Plastics / Ophthalmology
Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP - Gynae / Plastics / Ophthalmology
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking Specialist Theatre Nurses to join our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Norwich.
They are looking for Theatre Nurses experienced in either Gynae / Plastics / Ophthalmology (or multiple ) to join their well-established team, which offers a large variety of specialist services - ensuring you a revolving caseload.
You will be joining a dedicated theatre department, with brilliant support open to you from various support structures and other staff.
There are a number of specialist roles open so ODP's/Theatre Nurses of all disciplines are encouraged to apply and build their skills even further in a new and engaging environment.
The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression - often leading to promotions!
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Experience within the theatre environment
- Experience in either or all - Gynae / Plastics / Ophthalmology
- Ability to assess patient care plans and report to senior members of staff
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626!
More Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
- Theatre Scrub Nurse
- Senior Oncology Staff Nurse
- Chemotherapy Research Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse - Renal
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Lead Optometrist
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Specialist Orthopaedics Physiotherapist
- MSK / Neurological Physiotherapist
- Specialist Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Highly Specialist Occupational Therapist - Acute Neurosciences
- Senior Radiographer X-Rays
- Senior Radiographer MRI - Cardiac
- Senior Radiographer – Rotational
- Senior Hand Therapist
- Highly Specialist Neurological Occupational Therapist
- Lead MRI Radiographer
- Lead Clinical Pharmacist – Oncology
- Specialist Oncology Clinical Pharmacist
- MRI Senior Radiographer