We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to join an established, friendly and supportive team in Sunderland. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable individuals in your area!
This position is:
* Temporary - initial 3 months, with the possibility of extension
* Full time - 37 hours per week
This role requires you to work alongside customers who possess a diverse range of complex needs and characteristics to enable them to engage within the community, develop skills and enhance their quality of life.
The supported living services require dynamic motivated Support Workers with the ability to work in challenging environments.
Support Workers will be motivated to engage customers in line with positive behavioural support to enable a positive outcome for people we support.
Within this service, you will provide care and support in a range of services for customers with a Learning Disability, Autism, Behaviour that Challenges or Mental Health needs.
This is a 24/7 service therefore you will be required to be available for a designated rota pattern including daytime, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
In return, you will be provided with excellent training opportunities, career development opportunities and a positive and rewarding job role and culture.
If you would like further information on this role, please don't hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 3 month
- Rate: Up to £13.31 per hour
- Location: Sunderland, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emily Bentley
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-09-27 14:44:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Hospital Inquiry - Deputy Solicitor
- Multi Plasterer - Uxbridge
- Multi Plasterer - Hackney
- Joiner / Multi Trader - Hackney
- Painter and Decorator
- Gas Compliance Officer
- Community Safety Head
- Environment Advisor
- Financial Services Team Leader
- Payroll Administrator
- Residential Support Worker
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- Probation officer
- Resourcing Advisor
- CAMHS Crisis Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Estates Surveyor