Registered Mental Health Nurse
Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse
Opportunity available for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within a Ward Based Setting, Based in Abertillery
The team sits within a Brand NEW Ward Based Setting with the role predominately carrying out a full range of registered nurse duties, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient's condition and care with support from the nurse in charge.
As part of this role you will be able to establish therapeutic relationships with service users, and the implementation of evidence based therapeutic interventions with appropriate boundaries in accordance with NMC professional code of conduct.
You will understand NICE quality standards and guidance relevant to area of practice and patient group and be able to prioritise nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient's condition and alert senior staff immediately.
It is essential that candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin.
The Hours for this role is full time working 37.5 Hours Per Week (Usually 3 days and then 4 days - Long Days or Nights)
Permanent Salary - £35,146 - £39,121 Per Annum
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
We offer a £250 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.
If you are interested in applying please contact Scott Marsh on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £39000.00 per annum
- Location: Abertillery, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Scott Marsh
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-10-01 12:22:11 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Hospital Inquiry - Deputy Solicitor
- Multi Plasterer - Uxbridge
- Multi Plasterer - Hackney
- Joiner / Multi Trader - Hackney
- Painter and Decorator
- Gas Compliance Officer
- Community Safety Head
- Environment Advisor
- Financial Services Team Leader
- Payroll Administrator
- Residential Support Worker
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- Probation officer
- Resourcing Advisor
- CAMHS Crisis Nurse
- Building Surveyor
- Estates Surveyor