Salary up to £75,000 per year
Things to know:
- A Signature Restaurant, located within a Five-Star Luxury hotel
- Global pension scheme, growing holiday entitlement, life insurance and many more benefits
Things you will be doing as a Head Chef:
- Reporting to the Chef Patron
- Managing the day to day kitchen
- Overseeing and supporting the development of seasonal menus.
- Keeping up with the latest trends regarding special events within London and the wider area.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience as a Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef with a Michelin-star restaurant background.
- Strong knowledge of the London Market
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing.
- Great leadership skills and an approachable person with a hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Great management skills
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate with personnel at all levels.
In line with present UK working requirements, all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
SpaYse's undertaking is as a recruitment agent in this role and is bound by the requirements requested by our client.
More Jobs from Spayse
- Head of Revenue
- Guest Services Manager
- Italian Chef de Cuisine
- F and B Director
- Event Sales Executive
- Sous Chef
- General Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Senior Sous Chef
- Head of Bakery
- Assistant Human Resources Director
- Assistant Human Resources Manager
- Senior Pastry Sous Chef
- Food and Beverage Director
- EAM / Director of Food and Beverage
- Director of Revenue
- VP of Sales and Marketing
- Executive Housekeeper
- Night Receptionist