UK Onshore Site Investigation Service Line Manager
Do you want to join our Geo-data revolution? Fugro's global reach and unique know-how will put the world at your fingertips.
Our love of Geo-data and technical expertise help us to provide our clients with invaluable insights.
We source and make sense of the most relevant Geo-data for their needs, so they can design, build, and operate their assets more safely, sustainably, and efficiently.
This role is for managers who enjoy meaningful work and want to push our pioneering spirit further and individuals who can take the initiative and work well within a team.
As Onshore Service Line Manager, you will be responsible for the overall onshore site investigation business.
You will create a strategic vision, to enable the Onshore Service Line team to achieve the strategic objectives of Fugro and work with our European Site Investigation team.
You will ensure that all our activities are aligned with our mission and values.
- You will develop and deliver the Onshore Service Line Strategy.
- You will liaise with key stakeholders to achieve revenue growth and profitability with the proposal and operational, technical and project delivery teams.
- Have a good client network and build on client relations.
- Manages people and equipment development and utilisation.
- The Onshore Service Line Team has a large team, you will have proven experience of leading, and implementing change to support the progression and development of the team.
- Successfully implement the innovation roadmap with R&D teams.
Who we're looking for:
The Onshore Service Line Manager needs to be a proven successful leader, who can implement and manage change successfully, resulting in profitable outcomes.
This person needs to be a natural motivator, with a vision, and a drive for success.
The successful applicant will have extensive knowledge in Geotechnical Site Investigations.
Have a good understanding of Profit & Loss delivering innovative solutions to achieve targets and outcomes.
The Onshore Service Line Manager needs to show resilience and be a confident decision maker, understanding business risks.
It is imperative that the Onshore Service Line Manager can influence and manage people, and teams.
If you are a senior leader that is looking for a new change, something that will challenge you, at the same time giving you a global platform to grow, we want to hear from you.
What we offer:
Fugro provides a positive work environment as well as projects that will satisfy the most curious minds.
We also offer great opportunities to stretch and develop yourself.
By giving you the freedom to grow faster, we think you'll be able to do what you do best, better.
Which should help us to find fresh ways to get to know the earth better.
We encourage you to be yourself at Fugro.
So, bring your energy and enthusiasm, your keen eye and can-do attitude.
But bring your questions and opinions too.
Because to be the world's leading Geo-data specialist, we need the strength in depth that comes from a diverse, driven team.
- Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally.
- Competitive salary accompanied by an attractive package including contributory pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours and the potential to work 2 days a week from home in accordance with your manager and corporate policies.
- Option to lease an electric car.
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance.
Our view on diversity, equity, and inclusion
At Fugro, our people are our superpower.
Their variety of viewpoints, experiences, knowledge, and talents give us collective strength.
Distinctive beliefs and diverse backgrounds are therefore welcome, but discrimination, harassment, inappropriate behaviour, and unfair treatment are not.
Everybody is to be well-supported and treated fairly.
And everyone must be valued and have their voice heard.
Crucially, we believe that getting this right brings a sense of belonging, of safety and acceptance, that makes us feel more connected to Fugro's purpose ‘together we create a safe and liveable world' - and to each other.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Fugro
- Communications Assistant
- Project Geotechnical Engineer
- Supervisor Yard
- Purchasing Supervisor
- Global Campaign Manager
- Vessel Manager
- Marketing Operations Coordinator
- Assistant Project Manager
- Engineering Administrator - Production
- IT Support Assistant
- Warehouse Operator
- Warehouse Assistant
- Business Analyst
- Electrical Supervisor
- Training Centre Site Supervisor
- Talent Acquisition Specialist (Early Careers)
- Borehole Geophysical Logging (Wireline) Engineer
- Proposal Manager / Estimator
- Proposals Manager
- Production Engineer