Underground Electrical Technician
The primary responsibilities of this role include the maintenance, installation, and testing of mining electrical panels and equipment.
You will also be responsible for maintaining and installing industrial panels, Wi-Fi communication equipment, mine office supplies, and auto electrical systems.
Relevant electrical qualifications and certifications are required for this role.
You should have extensive knowledge and experience in maintaining, installing, and testing mining electrical panels and equipment.
Mechanical maintenance skills are desirable.
The role involves physical work in challenging underground and surface conditions, so physical fitness is required.
The position offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for growth within the organization
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Test Engineer, Rocket Propulsion
- Embedded Systems Firmware Developer, Electronics
- Customer Support Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Test Equipment Engineer ??? Aerospace
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace Propulsion
- Engineering Technician, Aerospace Manufacturing facility
- Electrical Technician
- Electronics Equipment Technician
- Wiring Assembler
- Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
- Assembly/Manufacturing Technician
- Electrical Assembly Technician
- Electrical Assembly Specialist with Soldering and Wiring Skills
- Electronic Technician
- Electrician for manufacturing Facility
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
- PCB Assembly and Soldering Technician
- Electronic Assembler, precision test and build