Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole - Tenancy Advice assistant
Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole – Tenancy Advice assistant
Location - Floor First Floor, The Kinson Hub, BH11 9AW
37hours – On going contract
The team are responsible for dealing with all customer contacts over the telephone and face to face so an ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills is essential.
The candidate will be required to work under pressure and be able to use their own initiative to deal with a variety of challenging and difficult situations.
We are looking for a strong team player, are proactive and effective at delivering the best customer service.
- To provide an excellent service to customers to meet their individual needs.
- To undertake customer satisfaction surveys and elicit customer feedback.
- To ensure that any payments received from customers are receipted in accordance with the Council’s procedures.
- To deal with contacts from tenants, other residents and third parties and log such customer contact on the Council’s Northgate Housing IT system.
- To provide basic advice and information to customers on housing management matters and other issues to answer customer contact.
- To provide a reception service and deal with customer queries received through the integrated reception desk.
- To receive complaints of anti-social behaviour and deal with these in accordance with policies and procedure.
- To manage low level anti-social behaviour cases and escalate higher level cases accordingly to Housing Officers and the Anti-Social Behaviour Team.
- To manage cases resulting from initial customer contact, e.g.
permission for pets and changes to the tenancy agreement.
To find out more information please contact Deanna at Deannac@4recruimentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
We are an equal opportunity.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- In-house Recruiter
- Data Cleanser - Swindon
- Family Support Worker - Redbridge
- Family Support Worker
- Leaving Care Support Worker - Bolton
- Benefits Assessor - Esher
- General Practitioner
- Property Lawyer
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Water Hygiene Technician
- CCTV Operator - Manchester
- Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
- Service Manager (Family Placements and Sufficiency) - Yorkshire Collaboration
- Payroll & Employee Officer (G5/6) - Yorkshire Collaboration
- Care Co-Ordinator
- Homelessness Relief and Prevent Officer
- Night Cleaner
- Construction Solicitor
- Maintenance Electrician