Replenishment Team Leader
Job Title : Replenishment Team Leader – PM Shift
Salary : £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Hours of Work : Monday – Friday / 13.45-21.30
Location : Bury
Purpose of the Role
To assist the Operations Manager in leading a team of Operatives responsible for the management of the daily replenishment activity and team, whilst maintaining good housekeeping practices, stock integrity, administration and team morale.
- Experience being responsible for a team within a supply chain/logistics environment.
- Experience using WMS systems preferable.
- Excellent people / time management skills
- Ability to display a high attention to detail.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of Health and Safety awareness
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence and motivate people around you.
- A continuous improvement mindset demonstrated through implementation of new initiatives and processes.
- A self-driven and results orientated outlook.
- A good level of self-awareness, listening to feedback to grow as a leader.
- Develop a proactive safety culture within your team and ensure that health and safety safety standards are always maintained.
- Update and maintain Risk Assessments and One Point Lessons for activities within your area.
- Be the Line Manager for your team conducting 121’s alongside managing their daily tasks and priorities.
- Enhance colleague development and maintain a multi-skilled team.
- Drive colleague engagement within your team through promoting site events and Employee Resource Groups
- Manage the day-to-day operation ensuring the agreed cut-off timings between departments are met.
- Ensure an active daily presence on the shop floor.
- Monitor productivity and optimise resource within your team daily.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Key Account Manager
- Product Design Engineer
- People Services Administrator/HR Administrator
- Flux Core Welder
- Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Chemical Process Operator
- Warehouse Team Leader
- MIG Welder
- Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger / Credit Control
- Inventory Controller
- CAD Technician
- Warehouse Manager
- Senior HR Advisor
- Warehouse Manager
- HR Advisor
- Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Administrator
- Nights Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Product Manager