Our client has an opportunity for a Hardware Realisation Engineer.
Main duties are transferring of new hardware products from the initial design to mass production.
The candidate must be inquisitive and driven to strive for excellence in manufacturing.
Support the Hardware Realisation Engineer in the development of test processes, training, and manufacturing transfer to Production.
Work with the design engineers to ensure new products are manufacturable with consideration to Design for Test, Design for Manufacturing, Design for Assembly.
Support the development and implementation of automated testing for production and our external manufacturing partners.
Key requirements are an aptitude for electronics manufacturing, enthusiasm for efficiency, and desire to make process improvements.
Suitable candidates will be ideally educated to a degree level in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent)
Previous experience in electronic PCB manufacture designing circuits, soldering, and Arduino development would be advantageous
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Test Engineer, Rocket Propulsion
- Embedded Systems Firmware Developer, Electronics
- Customer Support Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Test Equipment Engineer ??? Aerospace
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace Propulsion
- Engineering Technician, Aerospace Manufacturing facility
- Electrical Technician
- Electronics Equipment Technician
- Wiring Assembler
- Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
- Assembly/Manufacturing Technician
- Electrical Assembly Technician
- Electrical Assembly Specialist with Soldering and Wiring Skills
- Electronic Technician
- Electrician for manufacturing Facility
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
- PCB Assembly and Soldering Technician
- Electronic Assembler, precision test and build