FPGA Design Engineer
Senior Hardware Design Engineer required to join a team creating cutting edge hardware products.
VHDL / Verilog for FPGA experience is essential implementation of algorithms, high speed digital design and experience in developing products for manufacture.
Degree level in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
Image sensors, optics, Ethernet, and RF Design would be advantageous.
Design a range of electronic hardware products including high speed motion capture and video cameras, calibration devices, and networking synchronization.
Ensure design test coverage for development and manufacture against appropriate regulatory compliance.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment Technician - offshore
- Warehouse Coordinator, Forklift driver, load, power wash
- Cementing Equipment Electronics Specialist - offshore
- Electronic Technician
- Cementing and Pressure Pumping Equipment Electronic Technician
- Equipment Maintenance Administrator
- Warehouse Technician
- Wireline Operator/Technician
- Electronic and Electrical Engineer, Product Reliability engineering
- Field Maintenance Technician
- Warehouse Operative with Forklift License
- Equipment Maintenance Coordinator
- Labourer/Warehouse person
- Wireline Operator/Technician - offshore
- Slickline Operations Coordinator
- Workshop Operator
- Senior Wireline Field Operator
- Slickline Supervisor - offshore