Motor Vehicle Inspector
We are currently looking for a Motor Vehicle Inspector .
You will be working in Leeds (LS9).
Full UK Driving License is required
Monday - Friday
08:00am - 16:00pm
Temp Contract - Ongoing
Pay rate - £15.63ph paye or £19.28ph via umbrella
- Carry out full inspections and Re-inspections based around the DVSA MOT tests and Council’s current vehicle conditions.
- Maintain appropriate electronic and manual records on inspections carried out, notices and inspection reports as may be required.
- Provide clear, concise and comprehensive feedback following vehicle inspections to customers in a sensitive, effective and engaging manner
- Carry out PSV and permit 19 vehicle tests.
- Check and monitor permitted and contracted vehicles and drivers to ensure compliance with Taxi and Private Hire Licensing Specification and Conditions, and where applicable, the Council’s Permit system.
- Maintain appropriate electronic and manual records on tests carried out and notices and inspection reports as may be required.
- Maintain a safe working environment in the garage and workshop areas at all times
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- In-house Recruiter
- Data Cleanser - Swindon
- Family Support Worker - Redbridge
- Family Support Worker
- Leaving Care Support Worker - Bolton
- Benefits Assessor - Esher
- General Practitioner
- Property Lawyer
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Water Hygiene Technician
- CCTV Operator - Manchester
- Revenues Officer - Shrewsbury
- Service Manager (Family Placements and Sufficiency) - Yorkshire Collaboration
- Payroll & Employee Officer (G5/6) - Yorkshire Collaboration
- Care Co-Ordinator
- Homelessness Relief and Prevent Officer
- Night Cleaner
- Construction Solicitor
- Maintenance Electrician