Senior Compliance Co-ordinator (Electrical team)
Here at Paradigm, it's all about our customers and we are seeking an exceptional Senior Co-ordinator to assist with leading our Compliance Works & Repairs team of Compliance Co-ordinators, enabling them to deliver an excellent repairs experience for all our customers.
If you are passionate about customer service, organised, adaptable with a strong work ethic and have experience of working in a fast-paced environment - we can't wait to hear from you! Your drive and energy for supporting your team and manager; seeking great outcomes for our customers, our technicians and stakeholders and your commitment to continuous improvement will see you succeed.
You will assist the Team Leader with managing our team of co-ordinators including feedback, training and contributions to annual appraisals.
Your remit will be to support the Team Leader to get the very best from the team, through coaching, direction and auditing of daily tasks including management of multiple work streams, schedules and contractor jobs.
You will assist in the management of the scheduling function, ensuring maximum works efficiency in the booking of repairs in line with Paradigm's tenant deal and corporate practice.
You will support the team ensuring that they manage and reduce works in progress as well as administer an effective scheduling service to our customers.
To work collaboratively with front line repairs customer services and promote #drivingimprovement and #workingasone with Paradigms front line technicians to ensure excellence in the delivery of Paradigms repairs service.
It's fast paced so you will need stamina and resilience with a real focus on quality.
You will need to have/be:
* an ability to lead, assist with planning resources, set targets and monitor performance successfully to achieve service objectives
* good knowledge / understanding in the management of repairs scheduling service
* a commitment to excellent service delivery
* ability to recognise poor staff performance and assist in bringing about substantial improvement
* ability to analyse data and provide reports
* advanced communication skills, verbally and in writing
* excellent organisational skills with ability to effectively plan workload and manage own and others time and meet deadlines whilst working under pressure
About us: A Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment.
We're proud to offer great benefits and have a committed approach to employee wellbeing.
We offer an attractive range of benefits:
* Holidays - 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close, plus the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days each year (subject to conditions)
* Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee's contribution rate.
* Annual Bonus potential
* Family Friendly policies incl generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
* Health Cash Plan - worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more.
* Professional Sponsorship Scheme (subject to conditions) and professional subscriptions paid
* Remote hybrid working
* Up to 3 paid 'Giving Back' (Volunteer) days a year
* Modern offices collaborative offices, with free parking and charging points for electric vehicles.
* Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ
We support flexible working and welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Facilities Coordinator
- Planning Compliance Officer
- Leisure Assistant - Casual
- Works Co-ordinator - Social Housing
- Solidworks Mechanical Design contractor
- Fleet Coordinator
- Strategy and Intelligence Manager
- Democratic Services Officer
- Painter and Decorator
- Learning Support Assistants
- Team Leader - Wymondham Leisure Centre
- Lead Community Connector
- Assistant Director - Planning
- External Repairs Technician - Brickwork / Concrete / Landscaping / Patios
- Leisure Assistant - Wymondham Leisure Centre
- Corporate Partnership Manager
- Community Enforcement Officer
- Senior Travel Coordinator
- Carpentry Technician - Repairs
- Administrator/System Tester 6-9 months contract