Band 5 Community Mental Health Nurse - Duty & Intervention
Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands; we are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join their Community Adult Duty & Intervention (D&I) Mental Health Team.
The D&I Team are the first point of contact for all referrals into Adult Mental Health Services within working hours.
They are the gateway into Secondary Adult Mental Health Services and receive referrals primarily from GP's, A&E and the Hospital wards.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale.
The current Guernsey Band 5 salary range is £34876 to £44981 plus an annual bonus of £1,517 and higher unsocial hours enhancements; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
Annual leave starts at 36 days up to 42 days with full credit for NHS service for annual leave and sick leave.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000.
It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbour town in St.
Peter's Port, the island's capital.
This unique integrated health service delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients in the island's acute hospital complex, and supporting people with in the wider community.
Providing excellent Mental Health care, both inpatient and community-based which is reliant on Mental Health professionals recruited to a high standard.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC Registration.
- Six months Band 5 Community and/or Acute Adult Mental Health experience
- Driving licence
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- A generous bonus scheme; £1,571 annually and an additional £3,000 at completion of two and four years service (ongoing annual bonus thereafter)
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000
- On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Rate: £36,393 - 46,498 per year + £5K relocation, £Bonus, Accommodation
- Location: Guernsey
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MHC312/GY
- Posted: 2023-10-12 12:36:32 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Team Leader - Learning Disabilities - Supported Living
- Registered Nurse - Intensive Care
- Qualified Clinical Coder
- Senior Nurse/Paramedic (Days) - Community Palliative Care
- Lead Consultant- Hospice Day Unit and Outpatient
- Hospital Clinical Ward Pharmacist (FTC)
- Inpatient Staff Nurse
- Band 6 Oncology Day Unit Senior Staff Nurse
- Surgical First Assistant
- Senior Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Inpatient Ward Staff Nurse
- Deputy Manager - Adult Disabilities Residential
- Deputy Manager - Complex Adult Disabilities Community Care
- Paramedic Clinical Advisor NHS 111 Service
- Band 5 Mental Health Staff Nurse - Acute Inpatient
- Staff Nurse - Day Procedure & Endoscopy
- Band 4 Adult Disabilities Support Worker
- Band 4 Autism Hub Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior Mental Health Nurse - Acute Inpatient