Perform reactive and preventative maintenance on a variety of automated plant machinery.
Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults.
Make plant improvements whenever necessary.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have completed an apprenticeship or possess level 3 (or above) qualifications in either mechanical or electrical engineering.
You must have proven experience gained with Electro-Mechanical machinery and resolving break-downs, fault-finding, rectification and servicing.
Candidates preferred from highly automated factory environments (Food, Packaging etc) but open to any skilled engineers with machinery experience and the attitude to adapt.
* Possible Sponsorship opportunities for candidates with current UK Visa's
- PERM Nightshift (£51,000 - £53,500)
- Double Days (£44,900 - £47,000)
This position will suit candidates with the previous titles of: Maintenance Technician, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Maintenance Engineer
- Stores Planner - Engineering
- Snr Quality Engineer - Automotive
- Maintenace Engineer
- Reporting Administrator
- Field Service Engineer
- x2 Plasterers
- x2 Carpenters / Joiners
- Roller Driver
- Project Manager (Retail & Fit-Out) East Anglia
- Salaried General Practitioner
- PA (Personal Assistant) - FMCG
- Process Excellence Lead - Recruitment
- Maintenance Technician
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Lead Maintenance Engineer
- AV Project Manager BESPOKE PROJECTS