Theatre Nurse/ ODP
Theatre Nurse /ODP
Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP
Pay: up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Nurse specialising in scrub, recovery, anaesthetics or general surgery (ODP) to join our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Blackburn.
They are looking for a Theatre Nurse to join their well-established team in the Theatre department, which offers a large variety of specialist services - ensuring you a revolving caseload.
You will be joining a dedicated team, with brilliant support open to you from various support structures and other staff.
This role is within general theatre however, specialist nurses such as Scrub Nurses (etc) are encouraged to apply and build their skills even further in a new and engaging environment.
The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression - often leading to promotions!
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Experience within the theatre environment
- Ability to assess patient care plans and report to senior members of staff
- Private Medical insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Advanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends And Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus Much More ….
For further information on the role please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626.
More Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
- MSK / Neurological Physiotherapist
- Specialist Inpatients Physiotherapist
- Highly Specialist Occupational Therapist - Acute Neurosciences
- Senior Radiographer X-Rays
- Senior Radiographer MRI - Cardiac
- Senior Radiographer – Rotational
- Senior Hand Therapist
- Highly Specialist Neurological Occupational Therapist
- Lead MRI Radiographer
- Lead Clinical Pharmacist – Oncology
- Specialist Oncology Clinical Pharmacist
- MRI Senior Radiographer
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Clinical Pharmacist – Rotational
- Specialist Neurological Occupation Therapist
- Senior MRI/CT Radiographer
- Senior Occupational Therapist – Rotational
- Senior Radiographer CT / Rotational