HR Business Partner
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Reports to: Chief Executive
Salary: £39,636 for fte 35 hours per week
Hours: 28 hour per week: salary equivalent of £31,709
Location: Parkhaven Trust locations
Parkhaven Trust is an award winning, innovative social care provider.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner that can deliver a high-quality human resource service to our managers and staff.
Your role will include the development and delivery of the annual workforce plan, ensuring that we attract and retain good staff and that high levels of staff engagement are maintained.
You will also lead the workforce to contribute to our capital plans.
The role is for 28 hours per week, with hybrid working as an option.
Salary is £31,709.
More details including a full job description and information pack can be found on the Parkhaven Trust website.
Application is by CV and a covering letter detailing how you meet the person specification.
The closing date for applications is 17.00pm 30th October 2023.
Interviews will be held week commencing 6th or 13th November 2023.
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Lead Community Connector
- Assistant Director - Planning
- External Repairs Technician - Brickwork / Concrete / Landscaping / Patios
- Leisure Assistant - Wymondham Leisure Centre
- Corporate Partnership Manager
- Community Enforcement Officer
- Senior Travel Coordinator
- Carpentry Technician - Repairs
- Administrator/System Tester 6-9 months contract
- Roofing Technician
- Assistant Stores Person
- Business Development Executive
- Rigger and HGV Driver Apprentice
- Production Operator
- Multiskilled Technician - Void Repairs Specialist - 12m FTC
- Customer Services, Post and Scanning Officer
- Multi Skilled Technician UPVC / Carpentry
- Product Support Executive
- Community Infrastructure Levy and S106 Officer
- Finance Apprentice