We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Nursery Room Leader to lead one of our nursery rooms.
The Room Leader will be responsible for creating a stimulating and engaging environment for children and guiding a team of dedicated practitioners.
- Lead and inspire a team of nursery practitioners.
- Develop and implement age-appropriate educational programs and activities.
- Foster a nurturing and safe atmosphere for children to thrive.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and quality standards.
- A relevant qualification in Early Childhood Education.
- Proven experience as a room leader or in a similar leadership role.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- A deep passion for early childhood education and child development.
- A sound understanding of best practices in early education.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary reflecting your skills and experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- The chance to lead and make a meaningful impact on the lives of young children.
More Jobs from Corus Consultancy
- Recovery Support Worker - East London
- Recovery Support Worker
- 3.5t Multi Drop Driver Dartford
- COMMIS CHEF / FOOD PREP ASSISTANT
- 3.5t Multi Drop Driver Edinburgh
- HGV 2 Dustcart Driver-Loader Old Kent Road
- Recruitment Consultant
- Care Home Carer - ASAP Start (Driver's Preferred)
- Care Home Chef (DBS Needed) (Driver's Preferred) Weekly Pay!
- Chefs (Agency Chefs)
- HGV2 Dust Cart
- HGV2 Dust Cart Driver
- Waiting and Bar Staff (Evening)
- Registered Nurse (RGN)
- Bartender (Agency - Temp)
- Commis Chef (Temp Position)